Are you prepared for the storms ahead?
Volusia County Fair and Expo Center
Saturday January 19th, 2013
Sunday January 20th, 2013
Have you lived through natural disaster, a hurricane or tornado? Do you remember where you were or what you were doing on September 11, 2001? Economic uncertainty has increased the reasons to be prepared. Do you have a plan in place if a catastrophic natural or man made disaster unfolds in the near future? In the event of social breakdown, are you secure in the knowledge of what to do or how to protect and preserve your family and loved ones?
Now is the time prepare for the unexpected events of life. Don’t get caught short of food, first aid, or pure water, or personal protection and real money (silver and gold). Let us help you prepare your plan now!
Change the way you live!
- Preparation requires a commitment to a lifestyle few of us know how to live in today’s hectic “gotta have it now” environment.
- Preparation may require relearning skills your grandparents knew as basic living skills such as gardening, canning and food storage & preservation — skills that today’s society has all but forgotten.
- Preparation can also be a new and exciting family activity the gets you out from in front of the TV and into a warm & personal interaction with those you love and care about.
Saturday January 19, 2013
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday January 20, 2013
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fair and Expo Center
3150 E. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32724
(exit 118A off of Interstate 4)
$5 per day in advance
$8 for both days in advance
$7 per day at the door
$10 for both days at the door
NOTE: tickets at the door are CASH ONLY
Children under 12 FREE!
Nationally-known speakers/vendors/presenters include:
|Lisa Bedford (Survival Mom)
– Nationally known blogger and speaker (Keynote Speaker)
|James Wesley, Rawles
– Best-selling author and blogger (via teleconference)
|Jon Gutmacher, Esq.
– Criminal Trial Attorney and Author of “FLORIDA FIREARMS – Law, Use, & Ownership”
|Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy
– Survival Medical Doctor and Nurse (Medical Keynotes)
– Master Herbalist and Director of The School of Natural Healing
– Chief Instructor, Personal Readiness Education Programs (P.R.E.P.)
– Founder of Prepare Magazine and Millers Grain House
www.preparemag.com & www.millersgrainhouse.com
– Project Appleseed Southeast Regional Coordinator
– Preparedness Gardening in Florida
– doTerra Essential Oils
– Conservative Radio Host and President and Managing Director of On-sight Tactical Training Institute
|More to come! Stay tuned…|